All businesses, whether small or large need to ensure that both the owner, management and staff within the organisation receive appropriate training to ensure compliance with both consumer protection and product safety legislation, health and safety as well as due diligence requirements. Changes to legislation brought about by Brexit will directly affect your business. We offer targeted training to guide you into the changes you need to make to be compliant.
If you have your own training procedures, we can review and revise them to make sure that they are compliant. We can also give guidance on the best way of delivering training, so it is fully effective.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements and we can look at building a package that is appropriate for your particular needs.
These can be in the form of
- One-to-one training
- Informal training of a small group
- Formal training of a larger group in either half day, full day or longer sessions, as required
- Written training procedures to be delivered in-house
If you have other training needs then these can be easily accommodated.
We can also provide targeted training relating to specific areas of concern or legislation.
Examples of legislation we are able to provide guidance and training on are
- Consumer Protection (from unfair trading) Regulations 2008
- Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Product Safety legislation
- Trade Marks Act 2014
- Health and Safety legislation
- Weights and Measures Act 1985